In this article, we will tell you how you can import bookmarks from Chrome to Firefox browser. So, let’s get started!
In this present era, people usually search for anything or any topic via browser. These browsers work quite efficiently and let them know what is happening in the world. There are multiple browsers in the market but Chrome and Firefox are the most widely used browsers either on Windows, Mac, iPhone, or Android. They have multiple features like bookmarks, sync the passwords, open tabs across all devices, search for anything, and so on.
However, Firefox makes it easy to import bookmarks from other web browsers. Whether these browsers are installed on the same PC or a different one, you still can easily import your bookmarks.
Import Chrome’s Bookmarks When Firefox Is Installed on the Same PC
You can import bookmarks of Chrome when Firefox is on the same PC, simply, use Firefox’s built-in feature to migrate your bookmarks directly. To do so, follow the simple steps:
- Head to the Firefox on a PC and tap the hamburger icon (three horizontal lines) placed at the top right side
- Now, choose the Bookmarks option from a list that appears and tap Manage Bookmarks
- On a new window, select the Import and Backup placed on the top and choose Import Data From Another Browser
- Choose the “Chrome” from a list that appears and tap “Next”
- Firefox will ask what items you would like to import from Chrome then, simply, choose the “Bookmarks” option and tap “Next”. Well, if you want to migrate other items as well then, enable their options too.
- There appears a success message saying all your Chrome bookmarks have been successfully imported. Finally, to close the “Import Wizard” window, tap “Finish”
Hence, now, your bookmarks will appear in Firefox.
Import Chrome’s Bookmarks When Firefox Is Installed on Another PC
If Chrome and Firefox are installed on a different PC then, you can still import the bookmarks. To do so, follow the simple steps:
- First, export Chrome’s bookmarks to an HTML file on your PC.
- Now, transfer this file to a PC where you have already installed a Firefox.
- Then, import Chrome’s bookmarks into a Firefox and get access to all your favorite bookmarked sites in a new browser.
Hence, enjoy quick access to your favorite sites whenever you switch between browsers. However, it is considered a good option to export your Firefox bookmarks once in a while. This is done to ensure that you have a copy of your bookmarked sites in case something went wrong with a browser.
That’s it, guys! We hope that you liked our article How to Import Bookmarks From Chrome to Firefox. For any queries, do let us know and also, share your thoughts in the comment section mentioned below.