Want to try something different on Snapchat, follow this article, we will tell you how you can Remix snaps on Snapchat.
In this present world, there are several apps that are getting more popular day by day. Snapchat is one of them and is a well-known app that is widely used by people globally. This app has several features like chit-chat, voice & video call, filters & effects, video clips, add a story, timer, add caption or emoji, and so on. It also has a Remix Snaps feature that enables you to create new Snaps that create on your friends’ Snaps or even your old Snaps. Also, it displays the original video alongside the new one similar to TikTok’s Duets feature.
Moreover, this feature enables you to record a video response to a friend’s Snap while their clip directly plays next to it. Also, when you record your remix then, you can select different formats like whether your video appears next to, above, or in the corner of the original clip.
Remix Snaps on Snapchat
To utilize this feature, you can follow the simple steps given below:
- Head to the Stories tab and tap the Snap you want to Remix
- Choose the three vertical dots icon placed in the top-right then, tap Remix Snap
- Now, select the different frames from a layout menu placed on the left to spice things up
- Edit your Snap as per your choice; you can add GIFs to spice things up, or choose from a selection of stickers, filters, and so on.
- Finally, tap the Send icon to share the Remix with your friend & family
However, you can also remake your remixes via your old snaps by following the simple path: head to your Memories tab > select a Snap > then, follow steps 2-5 as mentioned above. But, you can’t save or share Snap Remixes that you make from your friends’ Snaps. Also, you can save, share and send Remixes you create via your Memories.
That’s all, guys! The above-mentioned steps will let you have the Remix feature on Snapchat. Try these steps out and enjoy using this feature on Snapchat. Well, we hope that you liked our article How to Remix Snaps on Snapchat. For any suggestions, do let us know and also, share your questions in the comment section mentioned below.