In this article, we will tell you how you can fix the error outdated client in Minecraft. So, let’s get started!
Minecraft is the most well-known game played and loved by half of the population globally. In this game, you can explore infinite worlds and build everything from simple homes to grand castles you can play in a creative mode having unlimited resources or mine deep into the world in survival mode, crafting weapons and armor to protect from dangerous mobs. Also, you alone can create, explore and survive (or via friends) on smartphones or Windows 10. But, sometimes, there occurs an error that gets frustrating. Many users reported the issue and if you are one of them then, do not get panic!
Moreover, this error occurs on MCPE (Minecraft Pocket Edition) which is a mobile version of Minecraft (also known as Minecraft Bedrock). It also occurs on PC and Xbox versions of Minecraft. This error occurs due to an older version of Minecraft and you can’t be able to access certain servers. It is because those servers are introduced on the latest version of Minecraft and the version that you are using is not compatible with it.
Fix Outdated Client in Minecraft
You can resolve this error in Minecraft by following the following fixes mentioned below:
1. Update Minecraft to Its Latest Version
- You are required to update Minecraft to its latest version simply, head to the Google Play Store or App Store
- Search for Minecraft in a search bar and click it
- Now, if the update is available then, choose Update to upgrade the Minecraft to its latest version.
However, if the update is not available then, you can not be able to join certain servers. It is because the Minecraft version is not compatible with the server. Also, you can update the app by uninstalling and reinstalling it which will automatically clear all the app’s cache.
2. Go to Your Settings
- When done with updation now, open the app and go to the settings
- There appear a couple of options including “Play” and “Settings”
- Choose the “Settings” to open up your settings
3. Enable All the Options
- When done, there appear multiple options on the left sidebar
- Scroll down to the left-sidebar and tap the “Profile” option placed under “General”
- Now, tap the dropdown box and select “On with Wi-Fi or Cellular Data”
- Enable the “Use Cellular Data”, “Require Encrypted Websockets”, and “Only Allow Trusted Skins” options
- A pop-up message will appear on a screen now, grant access to it
However, when done with all the settings then, try to join the server again. This time there occurs no error in Minecraft.
Also see: Five Best Free Movie Streaming Sites
That’s it, folks! The above-mentioned steps will surely help you to resolve the error in Minecraft. Try these steps out and enjoy the Minecraft game again. Well, we are done with this article How to Fix: Outdated Client in Minecraft. For any queries, do let us know and also, share your reviews in the comment box stated below.