In this article, we will tell you how to fix the error access data not showing on Instagram app. So, let’s get started!!
People in this present world love to use social media apps to get fame and earn their livelihood. There are several trending apps in the market and Instagram is one of them. This app is loved by many people and they use it to sell their products online in result to earn income. It has several features like chit-chat, dark/light mode, reels, create a story, filters & effects, voice & video calls, and so on. Sometimes, there occurs an error, which might get frustrating. Many people reported this issue and if you are one of them then, do not get panic!
Fix Access Data Not Showing on Instagram
If you are interested to fix the error then, you must navigate to its new location. Alternatively, you can access your data on Instagram Web here: https://www.instagram.com/accounts/access_tool/. Simply, follow the following the simple steps given below:
1. Tap the Menu Icon
- Head to the Instagram app and log in to your account
- Tap your profile icon placed at the bottom navigation bar
- Now, choose the menu icon placed at the bottom navigation bar to open up the menu
- Tap the activity option to manage activity on this app
2. Tap “Download Your Information”
- When done, a page containing multiple options like “Time spent”, “Photos and videos”, “Interactions”, and more will open up
- Scroll down to the bottom to find the “Download your information” option, as this option will let you access your Instagram data by downloading it.
- The “Download your information” option is located in your security settings under “Data and history”, tap it to go to the download data page
3. Request a Copy of Your Data
- When done, you will land on a “Download your data” page to get a copy of what you shared on Instagram
- Tap the “Request Download” option to request a copy of your data
However, it will take up to 48 hours to collect the data and send it to you. Once received a data, download it and open it to check out your data
Also see: How to Activate Tap to Click on Mac
That’s it, guys! The above-mentioned details will surely help you to fix the error on the Instagram app. Try these steps out and enjoy using the app again. Well, we hope that you liked our article How to Fix: Access Data Not Showing on Instagram. For any queries, do let us know and also, share your reviews in the comment box mentioned below.