In this article, we will tell you how you can see deleted posts on Reddit. So, without further ado, let’s get proceeded!
Reddit is the most widely used app as it keeps people in touch all from all over the world. They come together to have the most precise and impressive conversations on the internet. It is a place where you can connect and dive into anything. It allows you to delete posts and comments. However, if you do not like a comment yourself then, click the three dots icon > choose Delete comment > tap delete to erase a comment. Well, the comment is deleted but, the thread will not be deleted.
How to See Deleted Posts on Reddit
You can follow the simple steps to delete the posts (or comments) on this app stated below:
- Head to the Reddit app and log in to your account
- Navigate to the thread where you have posted a post before
- Now, either copy the URL of the thread or the comment simply, highlight the URL, and click “Copy”.
- When copied, you are required to navigate to Wayback Machine or visit: https://archive.org/web/. (i.e., it is a service that enables you to see what websites looked like in the past and also, also use it to find deleted posts or comments).
- Paste the link in the URL field and choose “Browse History” to see its captures
- Now, select a date and time before the Reddit post was deleted (i.e., make use of the trial and error method)
- When done, scroll down the thread until you find the deleted post
Also see: How to Combine Photos on macOS
Hence, the deleted post will appear on the top. That’s it, guys! We hope that you liked our article How to See Deleted Posts on Reddit. Try these steps out and check out the deleted Reddit post (via a third-party site). For any queries, let us know and also, share your reviews in the comment section mentioned below.