In this article, we will tell you how you can find deleted tweets on the Twitter app. So, let’s get started!!
Twitter is the most widely used app used by people globally and lets them give their opinions via comments and videos. Also, they are free to talk without facing anything or paying any cost. It lets you what is happening in the world and also, shows the recent condition of the state. This app serves the public conversation and is a free social networking site where people can broadcast short posts. You can also check out your deleted tweets on the Twitter app. Most people are unaware of this feature and if you are one of them then, do not get worried!
How to Find Deleted Tweets on Twitter
You can check out your deleted tweets by following the simple steps given below:
1: Go to Wayback Machine
- Head to the Google browser and search for “Wayback Machine” in a search, click it. Alternatively, visit https://web.archive.org/ as this site allows you to see how websites look in the past. Also, you can check deleted tweets on Twitter. But, your profile can’t be private for a tool to work.
Note: If the person’s Twitter account is either private or has a new account then, this machine might not archive his tweets.
2: Enter the URL
- Now, enter the URL of a Twitter user in a search bar. If you do not know how to copy it then, do this by navigating to his profile > highlight the URL > press Ctrl + C to copy it.
- Choose “Browse History” to start browsing the archive
However, this Wayback Machine works best for well-known people on the Twitter app who get crawled. Also, if a person has less than 1000 followers, their id might get affected too.
3: Visit the Dates Before the Tweet Was Deleted
- When done, you will land on a calendar it contains multiple dots i.e., green, red, and blue
- Now, click the estimated date and time before the tweet was deleted. If you dont know the exact date & time then, use the trial and error method
4: Scroll Down and Find the Deleted Tweet
- When done, you will land on a person’s Twitter profile
- Now, choose the “Tweets & replies” to check out a list of all person’s replies & tweets
- Last but not the least, scroll down & find the deleted tweet
However, if you do not find the tweet then repeat the process, and try out a different time & date to find out the deleted tweet.
That’s it, folks! The above-mentioned details will surely let you find out the deleted tweet on the Tweeter app. Try out these steps and enjoy using the Twitter app. We hope that you liked our article How to Find Deleted Tweets on Twitter. For any queries, do let us know and also, give us your suggestions in the comment section mentioned below.