In this article, we will tell you how you can combine photos (via third-party apps) on Android. So, let’s get started!!
Android devices are the most widely used devices by people globally. These devices are cheap and operate for a long time. This device has several features like a good quality camera, flashlight, data privacy & safety, malware protection, and so on. You can also combine photos (via a third-party app) that lets you make collages and save memories for a long time. Well, there are multiple apps that let you make your task done.
How to Combine Photos on Android
Adobe Photoshop Express
Adobe Photoshop Express is a well-known app that let you combine photos on an Android. It let you make your task without paying any cost. To do so, follow the simple steps given below:
- Download and install the Adobe Photoshop Express on your device
- Head to the app and sign in to create your new account
- Grant the access to the app storage and on the main screen, choose collage placed on the bottom right corner
- Choose the images one by one and tap Next placed on the bottom-right side
- Now, tap any preview layout placed in the bottom toolbar
- When satisfied, tap share placed at the top-right side
- Finally, tap the Save to Gallery option to save your combined photo
However, you can also share your combined photos with social media accounts as well as email accounts directly.
Image Combiner is also a famous app that let you combine photos on Android devices. It let you adjust your images, so you do not require to move your photos around to make them look nicer manually without paying any cost. To do so, follow the simple steps given below:
- Choose the Continue option and tap Select picture placed at the bottom
- On a new window, select Gallery & other sources and tap Allow to grant the storage access & file manager will open up
- On a file manager screen, tap the hamburger icon placed at the top left side and choose Gallery
- Now, choose images one by one and choose Combine Images placed at the bottom
- When satisfied with your editing, tap Save and enter a new name for a new combined photo, choose Ok to save it in a gallery.
Also see: How to Install Same App Twice on Android
However, if you are not satisfied with the image-quality simply, go to the app > choose the three dots icon option > choose settings > finally, choose Default image quality. Now, set the quality of your photos but, remember that the higher the quality, the larger the size of your photos will be.
That’s it, guys!! The above-mentioned third-party apps for Android will surely help you to combine the photos as per your preferences. Try these apps out and tell us which one is the best. We hope that you liked our interesting article How to Combine Photos on Android. For any queries, do let us know and also, share your reviews in the comment section stated below.