In this article, you will learn how you can fix the Instagram security code if it’s not sending. So, let’s proceed ahead!!
People love to use social media apps because these apps make their time more enjoyable. There are a large number of apps introduced in the market but some got so much popularity. Instagram is one of them as this app allows people to sell their products online. People get fame and earn by selling their products. This app has several features like dark/light mode, vanish mode, chit-chat, voice & video call, and so on. Sometimes, there occurs an error code not receiving a security code from Instagram that would not allow you to access your account. A security code is needed to verify your identity on Instagram and it will be sent to your mobile.
Fix Instagram Security Code Not Sending
You can fix the error by unblocking the contacts on iOS or Android (both) by following the simple steps given below:
On an iPhone
- Swipe down from the top of your screen and search for settings
- Tap the settings option to open up the settings
- Now, select the phone from a list of options that appear
- Then, tap the blocked contacts to check out your blocked contacts list
- Tap “Edit” placed on the top right side of your screen
- Now, click the – icon placed beside each contact one by one
- Finally, choose the Done option to save the changes
However, now, you are required to resend the security code. again and this time it works!
On an Android
- Head to the Phone app and click the three dots icon
- Tap the settings option followed by Blocked numbers
- Choose the “x” icon placed next to each contact till all contacts are unblocked
When done, open the Instagram app and resend the security code again but this time you will not be disappointed.
Recover Instagram Account Without a Security Code
You can recover your Instagram account without a security code by following the steps given below:
- Head to the login page of an Instagram app
- Tap the Forget password option and enter your Instagram username/email
- Choose “Need more help?” and tap “I can’t access this email or phone number”
- Complete the “Request Support” form and tap the “Request Support” button to submit the form
- Wait for a few days for Instagram’s response
That’s all, folks! We hope that you liked our article How to Fix: Instagram Security Code Not Sending. Try these methods out and enjoy using the Instagram app again. The above-mentioned steps will surely help you to resolve the error. For any queries, do let me know and also, share your reviews in the comment section mentioned below.