In this article, we will tell you how can fix “you may not be old enough to use Instagram”. So, let’s proceed ahead!!
Social media apps are a source of enjoyment for all people and these apps get viral day by day. Instagram is one of these apps that got so much popularity after Facebook. This app is loved by all generations and is a source of income for many people. People also sell their products online to get income and promote their products via this platform. Sometimes, there occurs an error “You may not be old enough to use Instagram” on Instagram.
Many users have reported this issue and if you are one of them then, do not get panic! However, this error occurs because either you have set your age below 13 or someone reported you as being under 13. Also, it occurs even though you are an adult.
Fix: “You may not be old enough to use Instagram”
Go to the “Help Us Verify Your Age” form
- Head to the Google browser and search for “Help Us Verify Your Age”, click it. Alternatively, you can visit a site here: https://help.instagram.com/contact/730583250290732 or https://help.instagram.com/contact/293397334168432
Provide your information
- Now, you are required to enter your credentials like full name, username & email
- Firstly, enter your full name then, enter your email that is connected to your Instagram account
- Now, enter your username and provide your birth (age above 13)
Also see: How to Start a Streak on Snapchat
Attach your ID
When done, you need to provide a photo of a valid ID (also, make sure that it includes your face and date of birth so that Instagram can verify your age). However, it will be encrypted and stored securely and your ID will be kept private and it will not be visible on your profile or any other people on Instagram. Also, it will be deleted after 30 days automatically. To do so, follow the simple steps:
- Simply, take a photo of your ID > tap “Choose File”, and select the photo that you have just taken.
- Also, you can provide additional info in an “Any additional info” field
- Lastly, choose “Send” to send the form.
Moreover, you need to wait for a few days for a response via email. When done successfully, this app will respond to you saying that your account has been reactivated.
That’s it. The above-mentioned steps will surely help you to resolve the “You may not be old enough to use Instagram” error on the Instagram app. Try these steps out and enjoy using the app again. We hope that this article How to Fix: “You may not be old enough to use Instagram” seems interesting to you. For any queries, let us know and also, share your reviews in the comment box mentioned below.