In this article, we will tell you how you can recover deleted Instagram posts. So, let’s get started!!
Instagram is one of the well-known social media apps that is widely used by people globally. It is loved by most people as it has an easy-to-use interface and has several features like chit-chat, dark/light mode, voice & video call, vanish mode, and so on. People used to sell their products online on this platform to get fame and earn their livelihood. This app has introduced the “Recently Deleted” feature as it allows you to recover recently deleted posts. It keeps deleted photos for up to 30 days. But, after that, you can not recover them.
How to Recover Deleted Instagram Posts
You can restore your deleted posts on the Instagram app by following the simple steps given below:
1. Go to “Your activity”
- Head to the Instagram app and log in to your account
- Click the profile icon and tap the menu icon placed on the top navigation bar
- A new window will open up having multiple options including “Settings”, “Your activity”, “Archive”, and more
- Tap “Your activity” to manage activity on this app
2. Tap “Recently deleted”
- When tapped, an activity page will open up on a screen
- On this page, you can manage & review your posts
- Tap “Recently deleted” to restore your deleted posts
3. Select the post that you want to recover
- When done, you will land on a “Recently Deleted” page
- On this page, you can view and manage the content that you have recently deleted
- Now, you are required to choose the Instagram post that you want to recover
4. Tap “Restore”
- When done with choosing a post, tap the three dots icon placed on the top right side
- It has a couple of options like restore & delete permanently
- Now, tap “Restore” to recover the Instagram post. By doing this, the post will be back on your profile.
- However, if you have deleted the post from your archive, it will be restored to your archive. You can access it by going to Instagram profile > choose Menu > now, select Archive. Finally, you can unarchive a post to restore it to your profile.
That’s all, folks!! The above-mentioned steps will surely help to restore your recently deleted posts on the Instagram app. Try these steps out and start enjoying the app’s features again. Well, we hope that you liked our article How to Recover Deleted Instagram Posts. For any queries, do let us know and also, share your reviews in the comment box mentioned below.