In this article, we will tell you how to send snaps from the camera roll as a normal snap. So, let’s get started!!
Snapchat is a well-known app that is widely used by people worldwide. This app is loved by each level generation because it has a large of filters like sad, happy, funny, and so on.
Also, it has several features like chit-chat, voice & video call, filters & effects, video clips, and more. However, you can send a snap from the camera roll as a normal snap via a third-party app like LMK.
Send Snaps From Camera Roll
Time needed: 2 minutes.
You can send snaps from the camera roll as a normal snap by following the simple steps given below:
- Select a Photo From Your Camera Roll
Open Snapchat app > Camera icon > Select Photo from camera roll
- Tap Edit and Save It
Tap Edit, don’t make changes and tap save
- Download the LMK App
Download LMK App, open > Sign in with Snapchat
- Tap the “+” icon and select “Post”
Hit the “+” icon and choose a post section > camera icon > saved photo
- Tap “Post to Snapchat”
Tap Post to Snapchat > delete stickers that came from the LMK app
- Send the Snap!
Tap the arrow icon and send it to your friends.
Select a Photo From Your Camera Roll
- Open the Snapchat app and tap the camera icon placed in the middle of the bottom navigation bar
- Swipe up until your memories and choose Camera Roll to open up your photo gallery
Tap Edit and Save It
- When selecting a video or photo from a camera roll now, tap and hold a photo for almost 3 seconds
- Choose the Edit photo option to land on an editing screen then, edit a photo as per your choice
- Now, tap the share icon placed at the left bottom of a screen
- Finally, choose “save image” to save a photo on your camera roll
Download the LMK App
- You are now required to download the LMK (Let Me Know): Q&A and Make Friends app (available on Google Play Store & App Store). This app enables you to ask questions or polls via stickers. Also, it is used to send snaps from your camera roll as a normal snap.
- Now, open this app and connect your Snapchat to it by simply tapping the “Sign in with Snapchat” button.
- Then, follow the on-screen instructions until logged in with your Snapchat account successfully
Tap the “+” Icon and Select “Post”
- When done, tap the “+” icon and choose a post section where you send a photo or a video from your camera roll as a normal snap
- Now, select a camera icon placed on the left side of a screen
- Then, choose a previously saved photo/video or multiple photos at a time
Tap “Post to Snapchat”
- When done, tap “Post to Snapchat” to post it to Snapchat, it opens up the Snapchat app and your previously saved photo will be in the background
- Now, delete the sticker and the attachment that came from the LMK app
- A sticker is similar to Instagram stickers where you can drag it to move and delete it simply, drag the photo placed at the bottom of a screen to the trash bin and the sticker is deleted.
- Tap the “Paper clip” icon placed on the left of a screen to open the LMK app
- Now, choose “Remove Attachment” to remove the attachment from your photo/video
Send the Snap!
- Tap the arrow icon and your recent/friends list will open up
- Now, choose your friends that you want to send a snap to and tap the arrow icon to send it
- When a photo/video is sent, it will be marked as “Delivered” and the person who received it appears like a normal snap.
Also see: How to Increase Your Snapchat Score
That’s all, guys!! The above-mentioned steps will surely help you send snaps from the camera roll as a normal snap. Try these steps out and enjoy sending photos/videos to your friends. You can make use of a third-party app like LMK that enable you to send multiple snaps or videos from your camera roll as a normal snap. We hope that you liked our article How to Send Snaps From Camera Roll (As a Normal Snap). For any queries, do let us know and also, share your reviews in the comment box mentioned below.