In this article, we will tell you how to know who viewed your featured collections on the Facebook app. So, let’s get started!!
Facebook is the most famous app among all other apps that are widely used by people globally. This app is loved by most people as it has an easy-to-use interface and keeps them up to date regarding the present & future of the world. People also sell their products online to get promoted and earn their livelihood.
It has several features like dark/light mode, chit-chat, voice & video calls, creating a story, featured collections, and so on. Well, the featured section is a part of your profile that lets you choose photos and stories to highlight to help people to understand you better. But, many people are unaware of how to check who viewed their featured collections on Facebook.
Know Who Viewed Your Featured Collections on Facebook
Time needed: 5 minutes.
You can follow the following the simple steps to check how to know who viewed your featured collections on the Facebook app:
- Open Facebook
Open Facebook app > tap profile picture > menu > See your profile.
- View One of Your Featured Collections
Scroll down and tap the featured collection.
- Tap the Arrow Icon
Tap the arrow icon to land on an “Insights” page.
- Check Your Other Viewers
scroll down to the bottom of a page to see an “Others” category, tap it.
- Head to the Facebook app (desktop version) and log in to your account
- Now, tap your profile picture placed next to the “What’s on your mind?” text box. Alternatively, tap the menu icon placed at the bottom navigation bar and choose “See your profile” to open up your profile.
View one of your featured collections
- When done, your profile page will open up on a screen including your name, school, where you live, and more.
- Scroll down and tap the featured collection of which you wanna know the viewers
Tap the arrow icon
- When tapped, it will expand to a full screen simply, scroll to the bottom to check the number of viewers that viewed your collection.
- Tap the arrow icon to land on an “Insights” page, where you can check a full list of viewers
- On this page, you will see a list of your friends on Facebook that viewed your collection
Check your other viewers
- If you want to check about other viewers simply, scroll down to the bottom of a page to see an “Others” category, tap it
- However, “Others” are views from people that are not your friends (anonymous) on the Facebook app.
That’s all, folks!! The above-mentioned details will surely let you know who is viewing your featured collection on the Facebook app. Follow these steps out and check who is stalking you. We are done with this article How to Know Who Viewed Your Featured Collections on Facebook. For any queries, let us know and also, share your reviews in the comment section mentioned below.