In this article, we will tell you how you can fix the error “Couldn’t upload video. The video was saved to your drafts.” on the TikTok app. So, let’s get started!!
TikTok is among the famous apps that are widely used by people globally. This app is loved by most people as it is a source of income for many creators. They mostly earn via making different types of videos (funny, sad, emotional, and so on). This app has several features like dark/light mode, filters & effects, video making & editing, sound, and so on. Sometimes, there occurs an error “Couldn’t upload video” while uploading a video, which seems quite irritating. It stops you from uploading videos on this app and many users reported this issue. However, if you use TikTok for the promotion of your product or service, the inability to upload videos will cost you.
Furthermore, the reason behind this issue is that you are blocked from posting temporarily by violating one or more of TikTok’s community guidelines. Its duration lasts for no more than a few days. The data regarding your account unblocking will be stated in the account updates.
Fix: “Couldn’t upload video. The video was saved to your drafts.”
Time needed: 3 minutes.
You can fix the error “Couldn’t upload video. The video was saved to your drafts.” the TikTok by following the simple steps mentioned below:
- Go to Your Inbox
Open TikTok > Inbox > Activity.
- Tap “From TikTok”
Scroll down and choose “From TikTok.”
- Tap “Account Updates”
Tap the Account update.
- Wait Until the Date That Is Stated
Choose System notifications and unblock all the settings that won’t let you upload.
1. Go to your inbox
- Head to the TikTok app and log in to your account
- Tap the inbox option placed on the bottom navigation bar
- On the inbox page, notifications will appear on a screen
- Now, tap the “All activity” option placed on the top navigation bar
2. Tap “From TikTok”
- When tapped, multiple options appear on a screen
- Scroll down and choose “From TikTok” to filter your notification from TikTok only
3. Tap “Account updates”
- When done, you are required to choose the “Account updates” notification from a list of options, as it contains updates regarding your account. Also, it contains notifications on your account’s status
- Tap the Account update to check out the account updates
4. Wait until the date that is stated
- When tapped, account updates will appear on a screen including system notifications, personalized ads settings change, log-in attempts, and more
- Choose system notifications that state that you are blocked from posting and mentioned the date & time you will be unblocked
However, you now need to be patient and will have to wait till the date that will be sent to you by TikTok. Well, this blocking exists only lasts for a few days. If you are blocked mistakenly then, you can contact TikTok for help.
That’s it, guys!! The above-mentioned steps will surely help you to resolve the error “Couldn’t upload video. The video was saved to your drafts.” on this app. Follow these steps out and enjoy uploading your videos again. If nothing works then, you can report a problem on the app simply, by navigating to your profile > choose Menu > then, tap Report a problem. We hope that you liked our article How to Fix: “Couldn’t upload video. The video was saved to your drafts.” on TikTok. For any queries, do let us know and also, share your reviews in the comment box mentioned below.