In this article, we will tell you how you can fix the “Confirm it’s You to Login” error on the Instagram app. Without further ado, let’s get started!!
Instagram is the most famous and widely used app in the social media market. It is loved by more than half of the population as it has an easy-to-use interface. It is a source of earning platform where people sell their products to customers to earn their livelihood. However, sometimes there occurs an error “Confirm it’s You to Login” and it happens when the app accidentally did not recognize you and your account. You will be logged out as a safety measure. If you want to log in again, you need to complete a reCAPTCHA to prove that you are not a bot. Also, you are required to add a phone number to get a confirmation code.
Fix: “Confirm it’s You to Login” on Instagram
You can fix the error “Confirm it’s You to Login” on Instagram by following the simple fixes mentioned below:
Follow the on-screen instructions
The first and foremost method to fix the error is to follow the instructions on a screen. To do so, follow the simple steps given below:
- Head to the Instagram app and log in to your account
- Now, complete a reCAPTCHA to prove that you are not a bot
- Then, tap Next and add a phone number now, tap Submit
- Enter the confirmation code to confirm it then, select submit to submit the code
- When done, now you can log in to your account successfully.
Submit the “My Instagram account has been deactivated” form
The second method to resolve the error is to submit the “My Instagram account has been deactivated” form. To do so, follow the steps:
- Navigate to the account deactivation form via this link: https://www.facebook.com/help/instagram/contact/606967319425038.
- Now, enter your credentials i.e., full name and email address
- Then, enter your username and mobile number
- You are now required to describe why you’re appealing for account deactivation
- When done, you now have to wait for the response from the app via email. Also, an email requires you to reply with a selfie of yourself holding a handwritten code for identity approval.
However, when all requirements are fulfilled from your side then, you can successfully log in to your Instagram account again.
Uninstall and Reinstall Instagram
Another method to resolve the error is to uninstall and reinstall the app. Uninstalling the app will clear the cache and data. However, reinstalling will update the app to its latest version. To uninstall the app simply, tap and hold the Instagram app then, choose delete. Well, to reinstall it again, head to the Google Play store > search for “Instagram” in a search bar > then, select install to reinstall it. Now, open the app and log in to your account. This time no error will occur and you can successfully log in again.
Wait it out
Last but not least method is to wait for some time because in most cases, this error is temporary. It automatically gets fixed after some moment. However, it will usually be automatically lifted after 24 to 48 hours.
We hope that the above-mentioned methods will surely help you to get rid of this error. Try these methods out and tell us which one works best for you. However, if any of the methods do not work then, try to log in from another device or try to reset your Instagram password. Also, you can try to contact Facebook advertising support for help. But, for this, you first need to buy an ad on Facebook. When done, wait for a few days and click the link: https://www.facebook.com/business/help/support.
Then, click the “Contact Advertising Support” button and follow the on-screen instructions to contact Facebook support.
That’s all, folks! We are done with this article How to Fix: “Confirm it’s You to Login” on Instagram. For any queries, do let us know and also, share your thoughts in the comment box mentioned below.