In this article, we will let you know how you can go live on TikTok without 1000 followers. So, let’s get started!!
TikTok is the most widely used app that is loved by people globally. This app is a source of earning for most of its users and is a source of livelihood for them. It has a number of features like dark/light mode, duets, likes & comments, video making and sharing, and so on. Also, you can go live, if you are of age 16 (or more) and have 1000 followers. If you want to go live having fewer followers then, you might need TikTok’s help. Also, we will help you with this concern.
Go Live on TikTok Without 1000 Followers
Time needed: 3 minutes.
You can go live without 1000 followers on TikTok by following the simple steps given below:
- Go to Your Settings
Open TikTok app > Tap Profile Icon > Settings
- Tap “Report a Problem”
Find ‘Report a Problem” and tap “
- Select “Need more help?”
Submit the feedback without any option and a Need more help? option will appear, tap it.
- Report the Problem
Report your problem and tap Report.
1. Go to your settings
- Head to the TikTok app and log in to your account
- Tap the profile icon placed on the bottom navigation bar on a screen
- Now, select the menu icon placed on the top navigation bar, having options “Creator tools” and “Settings and privacy”
- Tap “Settings and privacy” to open up the TikTok settings
- Scroll down and search for the “Support” header, now, choose the “Report a problem” option placed under it to report a problem
2. Tap “Report a Problem”
- When done, you will land on a “Report a problem” page
- Now, choose “I can’t start a LIVE” from a list of options
- When done, now, to report an issue with going live on TikTok simply, tap No
3. Select “Need more help?”
- When tapped a no option, your feedback will be submitted
- Now, Need more help? option will appear on a screen, click it to report an issue on TikTok
4. Report the Problem
- On this page, you will explain an issue you are facing on TikTok
- When done with the description, tap the “Report” option to report the problem
However, you are now required to wait for 3 to 5 days for a response on TikTok, which will be sent to you via email. When done, you will get access to go live on the TikTok app.
That’s it, guys!! We hope that the above-mentioned steps will let you get access to go live on TikTok. Try out these steps and start enjoying the live activity on this app again. Well, we are done with this article How to Go Live on TikTok Without 1000 Followers. For any queries, do let us know and also, share your thoughts with us in the comment box mentioned below.