In this article, we will tell you how you can fix the “This server’s content is unavailable on iOS” error on the Discord app. So, let’s get started!!
Discord is a well-known app that is widely used by people globally. It is a means of communication when people play games with one another. It is a place where people stay close and have fun over text, voice, and video chat. Discord enables its users to custom moderation tools and permission levels can group up with their friends or teams, organize meetings for their local book club, or bring together music fans from around the world. Sometimes, there occurs an error “This server’s content is unavailable on iOS”. It means that you are using an iOS device with disallowed access to age-restricted servers. Also, you are unable to view Discord servers with adult content.
Moreover, you can not join NSFW servers on the Discord app on an iOS device because of the App Store guidelines. Also, the age rating is increased from more than 12 yrs to more than 17 yrs. Well, Discord works hard to create controls and policies to prevent minors from seeing unsuitable content.
You can fix the error “This server’s content is unavailable on iOS” on Discord (desktop version) by following the simple steps given below:
1. Go to Your User Settings
- Head to the Discord app and log in to your account
- Click the Settings (gear icon) placed at the left side bottom of a screen
2. Allow Access to Age-Restricted Servers
- When done, the account settings page will open on a screen having multiple options like “My Account”, “User Profile”, “Privacy & Safety”, and more
- Choose “Privacy & Safety” to head to your privacy and safety settings
- Now, you will see a “Server Privacy Defaults” section where an option “Allow access to age-restricted servers on iOS” appears, simply, click it to enable it. As it will enable you to view servers for users aged 18+ on iOS devices after joining them on a Discord desktop version.
- Finally, close the app and re-open it again to apply the change.
That’s all, folks!! The above-mentioned steps will surely let you resolve the error “This server’s content is unavailable on iOS” on the Discord app. Try these steps out and start enjoying the Discord app again. We hope that you liked our article How to Fix: “This server’s content is unavailable on iOS” on Discord. For any queries, do let us know and also, share your reviews in the comment box mentioned below.