In this article, we will tell you how you can fix TikTok banned account “Your account was permanently banned” on TikTok. So, let’s go ahead!!
TikTok is the most widely used app that is loved by the population globally. People love to make videos on this platform to get fame and earn their income. This app has several features like filters & effects, a camera, making a video, chit-chat, and so on. Sometimes, there appears an error. Your account was permanently banned on TikTok. This error occurs due to multiple violations (i.e., dangerous acts, adult content, and violence) of Community Guidelines. Also, you can check a list here: https://www.tiktok.com/community-guidelines. Well, many people have reported this issue.
Fix TikTok Banned Account
Time needed: 3 minutes.
You can fix your account was permanently banned issue on the TikTok app by following the simple steps given below:
- Go to Share your Feedback Form
Visit this link: https://www.tiktok.com/legal/report/feedback.
- Enter Your Credentials
Enter your details and choose Account ban/suspension in topics.
- Form Submission
Confirm Declaration and submit the form
- You are required to access the Share your feedback form as it tells TikTok about your experience. Also, you can use it to submit an appeal or report a problem.
- Head to the Google browser and search for “Share your feedback TikTok” click it. Also, you can directly visit a link: https://www.tiktok.com/legal/report/feedback.
2. Enter Your Credentials
- When done, you are now required to enter your contact information.
- Now, enter your username and email address in the respective fields.
- Then, choose Account ban/suspension as a topic as this option is for banned accounts.
- Lastly, choose a subtopic like banned account (not age-related).
3. Form Submission
- When done, now, you are required to fill up the rest of the form, i.e., describe why you are appealing the decision and also confirm that the statements under “Declaration” are true before submitting a form.
- Make sure to tick both the statements when satisfied, then, submit a form.
- You also need to be patient and wait for 1 to 3 days for TikTok’s response via email.
Also see: How to See Your Liked Posts on Instagram
That’s it, folks!! The above-mentioned details will surely enable you to unban your TikTok account. Try out these steps and wait until you get a response but try to be patient. Well, we are done with this article How to Fix: “Your account was permanently banned” on TikTok. For any queries, let us know and also share your reviews in the comment box mentioned below.