In this article, we will tell you ho to see your liked posts on the Instagram app. So, let’s get started!!
Instagram is the most popular app which everyone loves the most because it has an easy-to-use interface like Facebook. This app lets people sell their products online to get fame and earn their income. It has several features like chit-chat, voice & video call, dark/light mode, create a story, liked posts, and so on. This app has a feature where you can see all your liked posts. You can filter a date from oldest to newest and oldest to newest. Also, you can unlike any of the posts. But, this feature is hard to find because this app keeps changing its location, and in past, liked posts feature was placed in the settings. It is now, removed from the settings.
See Your Liked Posts on Instagram
Time needed: 3 minutes.
You can see all your liked posts on the Instagram app by following the simple steps mentioned below:
- Open the Menu
Head to the Instagram > Profile > Menu.
- Tap “Your activity”
Access Your activity to see the liked posts.
- Tap “Interactions”
Now, tap interactions where you can alter likes.
- Select “Likes”
Now, tap Likes to find and see your liked posts
- See your liked posts on Instagram
Simply, choose “Sort & filter” > then, tap Sort by > tap on “Oldest to newest” > finally, tap the “Apply” option
- Head to the Instagram app and log in to your account
- Tap the profile icon placed on the bottom navigation bar
- Choose the menu icon placed on the top right side, click it
Note: Instagram app on PC does not have liked posts feature and you will not be able to see your liked posts
2. Tap “Your activity”
- When done, multiple options appear on a screen
- Now, you are required to access Your activity to see the liked posts on Instagram, click it
3. Tap “Interactions”
- When done, you will land on an Activity page. On this page, you will be able to manage your activity i.e., you can review and manage your photos, videos, account, and activity on this app
- Now, tap interactions where you can review and delete likes, comments, and other interactions.
4. Select “Likes”
- When tapped, you will land on an Interactions page where you can review and manage every interaction.
- Now, tap Likes if you are looking to find and see your liked posts on Instagram
5. See your liked posts on Instagram
- When done, you will see a grid list of your liked posts, and these posts are sorted from newest to oldest by default.
- If you want to see the first post that you liked on Instagram then, you are required to sort the posts from oldest to newest. Simply, choose “Sort & filter” > then, tap Sort by > tap on “Oldest to newest” > finally, tap the “Apply” option.
That’s all, guys!! The above-mentioned steps will allow you to check your liked posts on the Instagram app. You can enjoy checking your liked posts again to memorize, like or delete your past posts. We hope that you liked our article How to See Your Liked Posts on Instagram. For any suggestions, do let us know and also, share your reviews in the comment box mentioned below.