In this article, we will tell you how you can add Roblox to your Discord status. Without further ado, let’s get started!!
Roblox is a well-known and vast platform where people can create their own games and share their experiences with friends. Kids can also play games made by other developers on this site online. All its games are freely available and kids buy virtual currency known as Robux which they used to play games online. Also, Discord can display any kind of game you play currently on your status. However, adding Roblox to the Discord status is quite easy.
How to Add Roblox to Your Discord Status
You can add Roblox to your Discord status by following the simple steps given below:
1. Join a Roblox game
- Head to the www.roblox.com on a browser and log in to your account
- Now, play a game on this site by navigating a game and clicking a play button
Note: Don’t play the Roblox mobile app as it does not support the Discord “Activity Status” feature
2. Minimize the game
- When joining a game, now, minimize it and open the Discord app
- Head to the settings (click the gear icon) to proceed to the next step
3. Turn on “Activity Status”
- Now, you are required to enable the activity status simply, by clicking the activity status option placed under the “Activity Settings” header
- Click it to open up activity settings and make sure that the “Display current activity as a status message” option is enabled.
- If Roblox does not appear then, add it manually and follow the simple path: click on Add it! > click the dropdown box > choose “Roblox”
4. Check your status
- When done the “Display current activity as a status message” option is enabled. Now, you are required to check your Discord status simply, create a new Discord server for yourself only. Alternatively, navigate to a server having few members.
- On the right side of a server, there appears a members list simply, find your profile in it
- When found, there appears the “Playing ROBLOX” status under your Discord name. If you click to expand it then, you will see how long you are playing Roblox.
That’s it, guys! The above-mentioned details will surely help you to add Roblox to your Discord status. You can try these steps to add Roblox to your status and enjoy the games fully. We are done with this article How to Add Roblox to Your Discord Status. For any suggestions, let us know and also, share your reviews with us in the comment box mentioned below.