In this article, we will tell you how you can create a group chat on Messenger app. So, let’s get started!!
Messenger is a well-known app that is widely used by people globally to keep in touch with friends and family. This app has a number of features like dark/night mode, themes, chit-chat, voice & video calls, create e group, and so on. People used to sell their products online to their customers by chatting with them to deliver their products. Group chatting makes time enjoyable because there is more than one added to it and where each person tries to make other people keep in touch in a group.
Create a Group Chat on Messenger
Time needed: 5 minutes.
The below-mentioned steps enable you to create a group on this app and they are the following:
- Tap the Edit Icon
Head to the Messenger > Edit icon
- Tap “Create a new group”
To create a group chat simply, tap “Create a new group”
- Start Adding Members to Your Group
tap the Create option placed on the top navigation bar
- Start Chatting
Create a group and start chatting
Tap the edit icon
- Head to the Messenger app and log in to it
- Tap the edit icon placed on the top right side on a screen
Tap “Create a new group”
- When tapped, you will land on a New Message page
- On this page, you can send a message to a user by simply tapping it
- To create a group chat simply, tap “Create a new group”.
Start adding members to your group
- Now, you need to add members to a group
- Scroll down a list and select the friends that you wanted to add to a group. Alternatively, you can search for your friend in a search bar & select them
- When selected, tap the Create option placed on the top navigation bar
- However, the previously selected friends will be added to a new group and the group is not fully created yet because you have not sent a message.
- If you do not send a message, a group will not be created. So, make sure to send a message before closing the app. This will let them know about the notification of a new group.
Also see: How to Put Instagram Link In Twitter Bio
That’s it, guys! We hope that the above-mentioned details will surely help you to create a group chat on the Messenger app so that you are able to enjoy this facility. Group chat makes you closer to one another in either happy or sad moments. Well, we are done with this article How to Create a Group Chat on Messenger. For any suggestions and queries, remember us and do share your thoughts in the comment box mentioned below.