WhatsApp is the most popular app that is widely used all over the globe. This app is used to make people, friends, or colleagues stay in touch with one another. It has a number of features like chit-chat, voice and voice calls, themes, wallpapers, and so on. The privacy settings work quite well in this app having features like end-to-end encryption, stored messages, and so on. However, if you don’t let others see you online then, you can freeze your last seen. If you are online, someone sends you a message then, they would expect an immediate reply. Also, this makes them think you might be ignoring them.
To avoid such tensions, we will let you know how you can freeze last seen on WhatsApp. So, let’s get started!!
How to Freeze Last Seen on WhatsApp
Time needed: 3 minutes.
You can freeze last seen on this app by following the simple ways:
- Go to WhatsApp Settings
Head to the WhatsApp, tap settings
- Tap “Privacy”
Choose privacy from a list of options that appears
- Tap “Last Seen”
Now, tap the Last Seen option to proceed further
- Change last seen to “Nobody”
Choose the Nobody option to freeze your Last Seen status on WhatsApp
Go to WhatsApp Settings
- Head to the WhatsApp, tap settings placed on the navigation bar
- Now, choose Account to go to the account settings that enable you to edit your account’s privacy and security settings.
- When done, choose privacy from a list of options that appears
- Here, you can be able to find you’re last seen to hide your online status on WhatsApp
Tap “Last Seen”
- When tapped, there are a number of privacy features that appear on a screen like adding two-step verification, locking your WhatsApp (using Touch ID, Face ID, or Android Fingerprint lock), choosing who can see when you last opened WhatsApp, and so on.
- Now, tap the Last Seen option to proceed further
Change last seen to “Nobody”
- On a last-seen settings page, you can choose who can view it i.e. Everyone, My Contacts, and Nobody.
- Choose the Nobody option to freeze your Last Seen status on WhatsApp
However, now, people will not be able to see when they last opened WhatsApp. Similarly, you can not see when other people opened their WhatsApp recently.
Also see: How to Find Your Discord Token
That’s it, folks! We hope that the above-mentioned information will surely help you to freeze the last seen on this app. This helps you to lower your tension level and other people can not know when you were online recently. Also, the article How to Freeze “Last Seen” on WhatsApp seems interesting to you. For any queries, do let us know and also, share your reviews in the comment box mentioned below.