In this article, we will tell you what a Discord token is and how to find your Discord token on a PC or mobile.
Discord is a well-known app that is used to make communities and groups online. It is an online streaming app used to play different games via text, voice & video calls. This app makes it easy to talk every day, and hang out more often. However, this app provides you with a token to enjoy more of its features. Most people are not aware of the token and its uses. Well, if someone asks you for a token, do not give it to them because they do have access to your Discord account. Also, the app itself will not ask you for a token. Also, if you receive a message from hackers claiming that they are working with Discord simply, do not give them your token details.
What is a Discord token?
Discord token used by developers is a combination of numbers and letters, similar to username and password. You don’t have to share these details with everyone. Otherwise, they can access your account.
How to Find Your Discord Token
Time needed: 3 minutes.
You can find your Discord token by following the simple steps:
- Open Discord in your browser
Navigate to https://www.discord.com
- Press “CTRL” + “SHIFT” + “I”
Open developer tools by pressing Shift + Ctrl + I
- Go to “Application”
Go to the “Application” to open the application page
- Click “https://discord.com”
Click the “Local Storage”> “https://discord.com”
- Search for “token” and copy your Discord token
Click token and copy it by pressing Ctrl + C
1. Open Discord in your browser
- Head to the discord app in a browser by pasting https://www.discord.com in a search bar
- Click “Open Discord in your browser” to open up its browser version
2. Press “CTRL” + “SHIFT” + “I”
- When the app opens up, now, log in to your Discord account
- You are now required to open up developer tools by pressing Shift + Ctrl + I together on a keyboard
3. Go to “Application”
- When done, the developer tools will open up having options like Elements, Console, Sources, and so on.
- Choose the element tab and select “>>” icon
- Now, go to the “Application” to open the application page
4. Click “https://discord.com”
- On an application page, click the “Local Storage” placed under storage on the left sidebar
- Now, click the “https://discord.com”
5. Search for “token” and copy your Discord token
- When tapped the link, locate and search for the token in a search bar, press enter
- Click token and copy it by pressing Ctrl + C
- If you can not see it then, press CTRL + SHIFT + M or click the “Toggle device toolbar” icon placed on the top-left corner of the developer tools.
That’s it, folks. The above-mentioned details will surely help you find your Discord token. But, remember to not give your token details to anyone because the Discord team will never ask you for a token. If in case, your token is leaked then, change the password immediately. We hope that you liked our article How to Find Your Discord Token. For any queries, do let us know and also, share your queries in the comment box mentioned below.