In this article, we will tell you how you can fix the “Please enter a valid phone number” error on Twitter. This will allow you to create an account without entering a mobile number. So, let’s get started!!
Twitter is a well-known app that is widely used by people globally. This app keeps you up-to-date and also, tells you what is happening in the present world. It has several features like, & comments, posts, video reactions, a new way to compose tweets, tweet-threading, and so on. However, sometimes, the “Please enter a valid phone number” error occurs by entering an invalid number on Twitter. It indicates that this app can not be able to send you a text message to a device. You will not be able to receive a verification code that is used to prevent bots. But, sometimes, entering a valid number causes an issue as well.
Fix: “Please enter a valid phone number” on Twitter
Time needed: 5 minutes.
You can resolve the “Please enter a valid phone number” error on Twitter by following the simple steps:
- Tap “Use email instead”
Opt for Using email instead when logging in to your Twitter app.
- Check Your Email for a Verification Code
Choose Sign up > check your email for the verification code.
- Enter the Verification Code
Enter Code and continue to create an account the usual way.
1. Tap “Use email instead”
To do so, follow the simple steps given below:
- Download a Twitter app on the App Store (or Google Play Store) on mobile.
- Head to the Twitter app and tap “Sign up” to create a new account.
- If you get an error “Please enter a valid phone number”, it means that the phone number is invalid. So, make use of email instead to sign in to your account.
- Now, add your credentials and then, tap “Use email instead” to enter your email.
2. Check your email for a verification code
- When tapped, now, choose “Sign up” to sign up for an account.
- Six digit identification code will be sent to you via email and if you can’t find then, check your junk and spam mail.
- Now, open the email to check the verification code and copy it.
3. Enter the verification code
- When copied, paste it and enter the 6-digit verification code on the page.
- Now, tap Next to verify an email and when verified, you will go to a password page.
- To create a password, choose to create a password that would be of 8-digit or more.
- When satisfied, tap next to proceed to the next step.
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions i.e., upload a profile picture, add a bio, and choose a username to finish creating an account.
That’s it, folks!! The above-mentioned techniques will surely help you to fix the “Please enter a valid phone number” error. Try out these fixes to again start to enjoy using the Twitter app. We hope that you liked our article How to Fix: “Please enter a valid phone number” on Twitter. Do let us know and also, share your reviews in the comment box mentioned below.