In this article, we will tell you how you can find Facebook recently watched videos via Facebook’s mobile app. So, let’s get started!
Facebook is a well-known app known in the marketplace. It is widely used by people all over the world. This app keeps you up to date about your state and tells you what is happening worldwide. People use to sell their products online on this platform and earn their livelihood. This app has a number of features like dark/light mode, filters & effects, chit-chat, voice & video call, recently watched videos, and so on. However, you might across a video that you like the most. But, you forget to like or save it then, don’t get worried because Facebook allows you to see your watch history.
Find Facebook Recently Watched Videos
You can check your recently watched videos by following the simple steps given below:
- Go to your Facebook settings
Facebook > Menu > Settings & Privacy > Settings
- Tap “Activity log”
Scroll Down >Your information > Activity log
- Tap “Videos watched”
Slide left and tap Videos watched
- Browse Your Facebook Watch History
Tap and see your Facebook Watch history
1. Go to your Facebook settings
To do follow the simple steps:
- Head to the Facebook and log in to your account
- Click the menu icon placed at the right side bottom of a screen
- Choose the Settings & Privacy option from a list that appears
- Now, tap the Settings option to dead towards the app’s settings
2. Tap “Activity log”
- When tapped, the page contains account settings, preferences, and so on
- Scroll and locate Your information option from a list
- Now, tap the Activity log option to check out your activity list
3. Tap “Videos watched”
- When done, this page allows you to view and manage your Facebook activity
- You can manage likes, comments, tags & posts and also, can check your past activity i.e, your likes, comments, and video history.
- Under Recycle bin, there appears a carousel of options that includes “Story activity”, “Page likes”, “Following”, and so on.
- Slide the carousel to the left side until you locate the “Videos watched” option > tap it to check out your watch history on Facebook.
Also see: How To Uninstall Spotify on Windows 11
4. Browse your Facebook watch history
- When tapped, a list of recently watched videos appears that you have visited on Facebook
- Select a video you want to watch it again and also, you can filter a date to many months or years ago. Simply tap a filter icon > choose date > now, tap the Start & End date > then, tap done.
That’s it, guys! The above-mentioned steps will allow you to find the recently watched videos. Try out the steps and tell us have you accessed the recently watched videos as this feature enables you to see your activity on Facebook. We hope that you liked our article How to Find Recently Watched Videos on Facebook. For any queries, let us know and also, share your reviews in the comment box mentioned below.