In this article, we will tell you how you can copy your Twitter profile link. So, let’s get started.
Twitter is the most widely used app that is used by people globally. This app keeps you up-to-date and tells you what is happening in the present world. Users of this app post a quote, news, poetry, or any interesting lines to give people a message regarding the present condition of soul, mind, and country. However, you can copy the Twitter profile link quite easily via Safari or Chrome. But, most users are not aware of this.
Copy Your Twitter Profile Link
Time needed: 5 minutes.
The below-mentioned steps will help you to copy the Twitter profile link and are as under:
- Open Twitter on Safari or Chrome
Open the Twitter app on Chrome or Safari browser.
- Tap “Cancel”
Cancel the prompt to open the app instead of the browser.
- Tap “Sign in”
Sign in using your account.
- Log in to your Twitter account
Open the Twitter app and log in with your account there too.
- Tap your profile picture
On the top left corner, you’ll see your profile picture, tap on it.
- Go to your Twitter profile
From there navigate to your Twitter profile.
- Tap the URL field
You’ll see a URL field, tap on it.
- Copy your Twitter profile link
After that, copy the URL and be ready to share it anywhere you want.
Also see: How to Crop a TikTok Video
1. Open Twitter on Safari or Chrome
You are required to open the Twitter app on Chrome or Safari browser because the mobile app does not enable you to copy the profile link. To do so:
- Open a browser (Chrome or Safari) and head to the Google
- Now, search Twitter in a search bar and tap it. Alternatively, you can visit an app via the link https://www.twitter.com
2. Tap “Cancel”
- When tapped, a pop-up message will appear on a screen. This prompt will allow using the Twitter app on mobile.
- Tap cancel instead to open up the desktop of the Twitter app
3. Tap “Sign in”
- When done, now, sign up page of the Twitter app will open up
- You are now, required to sign in to this app. Simply, scroll down and choose Sign in
4. Log in to your Twitter account
- When done, now, you are required to log in to the Twitter app
- Enter your credentials and tap login to your account
5. Tap your profile picture
- When tapped, you will enter the Twitter feed
- On a top left corner of a screen, you will see a profile picture
- Tap the profile picture to open up a menu
6. Go to your Twitter profile
- When done, the Account info menu will appear on a screen having multiple options like Profile, Lists, Topics, and so on.
- To copy a profile link then, go to your profile and tap the profile on a menu
7. Tap the URL field
- When tapped, a Twitter profile will appear on a screen
- Now, you will be able to copy the URL or profile link as you are using the desktop version of Twitter. Simply, tap a URL placed on a top of a page.
- When done, tap Select all having four options will appear on a screen i.e., Cut, Copy, Paste, and Paste & Go
- Now, tap a Copy option to copy the Twitter profile link
That’s it, folks!! The above-mentioned steps will surely help you to copy the Twitter profile link. So, you should try out these steps to copy your profile link and share it with your friends to make them follow you back. We hope that you liked our article How to Copy Your Twitter Profile Link. For any queries, do let us know and also, share your reviews in the comment section mentioned below.