Facebook is a well-known app in the marketplace that is used and loved by most people globally. This app keeps you up-to-date in the present world either nationally or internationally. It has a number of features like dark or light mode, filter & effects, post stories, like and comment, sell products online, add music, and so on. However, people love to add music to a video or post because this makes a post more appealing. It is simple and easy to add music to a post but, most users are still not aware of it. Moreover, in this article, we will let you know how to add music to Facebook posts. So, let’s get started!!
Add Music to Facebook Post
Time needed: 5 minutes.
There are simple ways to add music to a Facebook post and they are the following:
- Create a post
- Select a photo or video
- Tap “Edit”
- Tap the “Music” icon
- Select music
- Post the photo or video
1. Create a post
The first step is to create a post for Facebook (either on PC or an app) and follow the simple steps:
- Open the Facebook app and log in to your account
- Tap “What’s on your mind” and it will allow you to create a post
2. Select a photo or video
- Now, click the create post icon and multiple options will appear like Photo/video, Tag people, Feeling/Activity, and so on.
- To post a video, you need to select the Photo/video option
3. Tap “Edit”
- When done, a camera will open up and if not, then, it means you don’t allow access to the photo on this app. To give this an app to access pour photos, follow the path: go to Settings > Facebook > Photos > All Photos.
- Choose a photo or video you wanted to add to a post
- When selected, click the Edit option to start editing a video.
4. Tap the “Music” icon
- You can edit a video by adding music, crop the photo, add stickers, and so on.
- To add music, click the music icon placed on a top of a page
5. Select music
- A music menu will appear on a screen having different categories of music, which is recommended by Facebook itself.
- Choose music of your own choice and select it. Alternatively, you can add music recommended by Facebook
- To expand a list, select See All, choose music, and tap it.
6. Post the photo or video
- When done, you can now edit a sticker by tapping it, and also, you can type that sticker. Well, the first few stickers will allow you to change the font of a sticker.
- Scroll to the extreme right side of the sticker types and select a sticker > tap done to apply the changes
You can also preview a post on Facebook. When satisfied, tap a post option to post that video.
The above-mentioned steps will help you to add music to your Facebook posts and let your video look more appealing. You can also try out these steps and tell us were these steps helpful to you. Also, you can make use of free editing tools online to edit your video.
That’s it, guys! We hope that this article How to Add Music to Your Facebook Post proves interesting and helpful to you. For any queries, do let us know and also, share your thoughts in the comment box mentioned below.