Can’t navigate properly because your iPhone’s GPS is not working? Here are the ways to fix iPhone GPS not working and it works on every iPhone.
iPhone devices are the most advanced devices introduced by Apple company. These devices work quite efficiently and have an up-to-date camera, the biggest battery, and a high fresh rate display. These are pro models (i.e., iPhone 13, 13 Pro, 13 Pro Max) which means that they are more professional than a regular smartphone. People love to have iPhones because they are easy to use and have a beautiful interface. However, sometimes, these devices have GPS Not Working or Not Accurate issues. People might not be able to use GPS properly as this affects their ability to track their exercises, precise location for ordering food or cab service online, or just pinpointing directions from a source to destination and more.
Moreover, if there is no exact location, this will affect the device’s GPS performance greatly. Also, this affected the Apple Maps, Google Maps, Pokemon Go, Witcher Monster Slayer, and everything which utilizes the GPS location.
How To Fix iPhone GPS Not Working
There are several fixes to resolve the iPhone 13, 13 Pro, 13 Pro Max GPS not working or not an accurate issue but, we have mentioned some, which are as under:
1: Toggle Location
Like turning off a device removes many temporary issues to boost its performance. Similarly, clicking a toggle button of the location to make it off might resolves the GPS not working issue. Simply, go to settings > click the privacy option > choose the location services > click the toggle button to make it turn Off. Wait for a few seconds before turning it On. Try this act a few times to check if this issue resolves or not.
2: Ensure location access
To ensure location access, follow the simple steps:
- Go to the settings then, click the privacy option
- Now, choose the location services option and scroll down a list of apps that require location services. Check the app you are facing any issues with is connected to location services or not
- If not, then, click the toggle button to make it turn on and check whether it works or not.
3: Toggle Airplane Mode
Airplane mode can resolve many issues that affect a device’s GPS performance. To do so, follow the steps:
- Go to the Settings option and click the Airplane option from a list of options that appear
- Click the toggle button to make it turn On then, wait for a few minutes to make it turn off again. (Alternatively, swipe down by tapping from a top of a screen and then, click the airplane mode option).
Rebooting a device not only boosts device performance but, also resolves other issues. To do so, follow the steps:
- Hold the power and volume buttons together till the slider appears on a screen
- Now, drag the slider to the right side to turn off the device
- Hold the power button to make the device turn back on and check whether the issue is resolved or not
5: Reset Location & Privacy on iPhone 13 series
Resetting the location and privacy can resolve many issues as well. To do so, follow the steps given below:
Also see: How to Fix Instagram Not Working
- Go to the settings option and choose a general option
- Click the Reset option and tap Reset Location & Privacy
- A prompt window will appear on the screen, granting access to reset a device
- Now, check out whether the issue gets resolved or not.
6: Update the iOS version
If you are facing the device’s GPS not working issue then, updating a device makes its performance better. Apple releases new incremental updates every month or so to its iPhones. To do so, follow the simple steps:
- Head to the settings and click the general option
- Choose the software updates option and check if a new update is available or not
- If available then, download and install it.
- Also, turn on the option of automatic updates as it will install updates automatically whenever a device intercepts it.
The above-mentioned fixes will surely help you to resolve the device’s GPS not working issue. You should try them and tell us which solution works best for you. That’s it, folks!! We hope that this article Fix: iPhone 13, 13 Pro, 13 Pro Max GPS Not Working or Not Accurate will surely be helpful to you. For any queries, let us know and also, share your reviews in the comment box mentioned below.