Instagram is the most widely used app and is loved by all people globally. This app has several features like dark/light mode, chit-chat, voice & video calls, creating a story, and so on. This is also a platform where people sell their products online. However, sometimes, its user might receive an email ‘Your account will be suspended soon’. This is a warning to an Instagram user (via an email) to take notice of it. Once we suspended your account, you have 30 days to log in and disagree with our decision. Otherwise, your account will be disabled permanently. This email also notifies you that your account will automatically be disabled after 30 days (if you do not reply within 30 days).
However, in this article, we will let you how you can fix Your account will be suspended soon issue. So, let’s get started!!
What does “Your account will be suspended soon” on Instagram mean?
Your account will be suspended soon means that you have violated community guidelines more than two times. If you did this your account will be suspended if you will appeal not to do this. An email will also highlight the community guidelines which you have not followed e.g. human exploitation. However, in some cases, the user also receives an email if he/she has not posted anything (i.e., photos or videos), it will also violate the community guidelines. Well, to file an appeal then, proceed to the next section.
How to Fix “Your account will be suspended soon” on Instagram?
To fix your account will be suspended soon on Instagram, you firstly need to submit the My Instagram Account was Deactivated. When done with the submission of a form, you have to wait for an Instagram email. This email will ask you to submit a selfie of yourself that holds a written code for identity verification. Last but not the least, you have to wait for Instagram to review your selfie. When reviewed successfully, you will receive an email from Instagram that states your account is reactivated again. This process might take a few days or weeks.
How to submit the My Instagram Account was Deactivated form?
Time needed: 5 minutes.
You can submit the My Instagram Account was Deactivated form by following the five simple ways, which are as under:
- Navigate to the “My Instagram Account Was Deactivated” form
- Tap “I understand and wish to continue”
- Complete and submit the form
- Wait for Instagram’s email and send a selfie of yourself
- Wait for Instagram to unsuspend your account
Firstly, navigate the My Instagram Account was Deactivated form. To do so, follow the simple steps:
- Head to Google and search for My Instagram Account was deactivated form in a search bar (either mobile or PC browser)
- When done, tap on it. Alternatively, you can visit a form via its links
- Link #1: https://help.instagram.com/contact/437908793443074
- Link #2: https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/606967319425038
However, the first link is used when you posted a video or photo that violates the community guidelines. Well, the second link is used when you think that your account was banned mistakenly.
2. Tap “I understand and wish to continue”
If you have selected link 1 then, you land in the “My Instagram account has been deactivated” form. This form is placed in the Instagram Help Centre and is made for those users whose ID was banned due to IP violation or sharing of fraudulent/misleading content. Also, it can be used if you have violated the community guidelines. To do so, follow the steps:
- Tap the I understand and wish to continue option to proceed further
- When tapped then, provide your personal information
- Enter your surname and name in the name field
- Now, enter your email in the next step.
3. Complete and submit the form
In this step, you need to describe the content at issue. To do so, follow the following steps:
- Enter your username in the respective field
- Now, explain why the content should not be removed. But, keep in mind that this step is done for Link 1 (i.e., a picture or video that violates community guidelines. If not then, use Link 2 instead.
- Also, you can attach the profile picture or a picture of a post in the Attachment section
- Now, if satisfied then, for the submission of the form tap Send
4. Wait for Instagram’s email and send a selfie of yourself
Now, you need to wait for 3 to 5 days for the Instagram email. If there are more submissions then, you have to wait for a week or more. For this, you have to check your email frequently. Also, make sure to check the junk/spam folder as well. However, Instagram will send you an email asking a user to attach a picture of him/herself holding a handwritten code. Also, mention your full name and Instagram username. It is done for proof that it is your account i.e. a photo is well-lit and is not too small.
5. Wait for Instagram to unsuspend your account
However, now, you have to wait for Instagram to review your selfie. It takes 3 to 5 days so, you have to be patient. If the review is successful then, Instagram will send you an email saying that your account has been reactivated. Now, you will be able to log in to your account successfully without any issues. Your account will not be disabled after 30 days anymore.
The Completion and submission of the “My Instagram Account was Deactivated” form is considered the best way to unsuspend/unban an Instagram account. An email will be sent to you for the re-activation of an account. If you did not receive an email in multiple days then, make sure to check your junk/spam folder. Otherwise, submit the form again.
Also see: How to Fix TikTok Effects Not Working
That’s it, guys! We hope that you liked our article How to Fix “Your account will be suspended soon” on Instagram and it surely proves helpful to you. For any queries, do let us know and also, share your thoughts in the comment box mentioned below.